Cosmetic surgery that enhances your aesthetic features to suit your lifestyle and personality.
New techniques and new technology make facial plastic surgery and cosmetic services more accessible and more effective than ever before. Contact us to discuss what you want to achieve!
- Botox® and other fillers and injectibles are skin rejuvenation cosmetic procedures designed to reduce the signs of aging by diminishing frown lines, forehead creases and other facial lines. View Demo
- Brow lift
- Minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead or high on the bridge of the nose, improves what are commonly referred to as frown lines, repositions a low or sagging brow.
- Cheek lift View Demo
- Chin surgery
Balances the face, and in some cases, may be performed with other facial procedures or part of a facial reconstruction.
Kybella™ is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells to reduce fullness of the neck by dissolving fat under the chin.
- Chin augmentation
- The best candidates for chin augmentation or genioplasty are patients with weak or receding chins (microgenia), but with a normal dental bite.
- Ear surgery (otoplasty)
- Balances the face, and in some cases, may be performed with other facial procedures or part of a facial reconstruction. Visit UI Health Care website for more information about ear surgery .
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Improves the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both. Upper Eyelid Demo Lower Eyelid Demo
- Face lift (rhytidectomy)
- Rhytidectomy has become the third most desired facial cosmetic surgical procedure in the U.S. While called a face lift, it actually involves only the lower third of your face. A face lift cannot stop aging; however, it can improve the visible signs of aging by removing excess fat, tightening underlying tissue, and re-draping the skin of the face and neck for both women and men. View Demo
- Facial implants (facial balancing and enhancing)
- Balances and proportions the structural appearance of the face.
- Facial rejuvenation
- Age, sun exposure and smoking can all accelerate damage of the skin. As the skin deteriorates, the collagen and elastin fibers loosen, leading to both coarse and fine wrinkles. There are many treatment options for skin rejuvenation, but the gold standard remains laser skin resurfacing. Visit UI Health Care website for more information about facial rejuvenation .
- Forehead lift
- A forehead lift or browlift is a procedure that restores a more youthful, refreshed look to the area above the eyes. The procedure corrects drooping brows and improves the horizontal lines and furrows that can make a person appear angry, sad or tired. View Demo
- Laser hair removal
- The normal amount of body hair for women varies. Most of the time, a woman only has fine hair, or peach fuzz, above the lips and on the chin, chest, abdomen, or back. If you have coarse, dark hairs in these areas, the condition is called hirsutism. Such hair growth is more typical of men. View Demo
- Neck lift
- Nose surgery (rhinoplasty)
- Improves the appearance and proportion of the nose. It can correct a breathing problem associated with the nose. View Demo
Here are some before & after face lift photos: