Participants will complete a project during the academy to challenge application of skills and knowledge.
- Submitted projects will be selected based upon clear, demonstrated alignment with UI Health Care strategic initiatives:
- Research or education projects
- Clinical program development projects
- Quality improvement challenges
- UI Health Care department or division priorities
- Projects must involve leading a team of individuals with different job types.
- Participants should expect to spend 2 to 3 hours per week on the project during the 3 to 4 months of most active project work (typically February through May).
- Selected projects will be supported by:
- Project advisors
- Other functional resources as needed
- Each participant will make a presentation to his/her department, division, section, unit, or group summarizing the project and leadership concepts applied in its completion.
Nominations, Applications, and Information
Completed applications should be submitted to CMO@uiowa.edu.
For questions please contact: