University of Iowa Health Care has designed a comprehensive program that addresses core characteristics and skills needed to lead effectively in an academic health care environment. Overall academy goals include:
- Expanding participants’ leadership knowledge, skills, and abilities which are critical in today’s changing academic health care environment.
- Demonstrating outcomes in leading and increasing the effectiveness of project, operational, research, or clinical teams.
- Strengthening our UI Health Care culture by building networks to provide ongoing feedback and support systems.
The application window for 2020-2021 is open from now until May 1, 2020.
- Theresa Brennan's full video
- Herbert Berger's full video
- Lois Geist's full video
- Emily Ward's full video
- Geeta Lal's full video
Nominations, Applications, and Information
Completed applications should be submitted to CMO@uiowa.edu.
For questions please contact:
- Sam Mitchell, ELA Program Coordinator, UI Health Care
- Holly Kolfenbach, ELA Program Developer, UI Health Care
Employees of University of Iowa who are interested in this program should check out the Executive Leadership Academy-Higher Ed.