Our application is a two-step process.
1. The online step
The online portion is available on the Jobs@Uiowa site.
2. The mailing of documents step
The mailing portion includes submitting the materials below in one envelope to be received by Monday, September 30, 2019:
- Cover letter (salutation: Douglas Van Daele, MD, Executive Director, University of Iowa Physicians)
- One-page statement of career goals and objectives specifying interest in: a career in health administration, UIP administrative fellowship, and areas desired to explore during the fellowship (i.e. operations, finance, strategic planning)
- Official graduate school transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation (one professional and one academic), each sealed separately
Final application materials should be addressed to Dr. Douglas Van Daele, Executive Director, UI Physicians and Vice Dean for Clinical Affairs, Carver College of Medicine, and mailed to:
University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine/UI Physicians
451 Newton Road, 200 CMAB
Iowa City, IA 52242
Applicants must meet the required qualifications listed to be considered. Applicable background and credential checks will apply. The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preference, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates can email Katie Schaier at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.