Our application is a two-step process.
1. The online step
The online portion will be available September 1, 2020 to October 2, 2020 on the Jobs@Uiowa site.
2. The mailing of documents step
In one PDF document (in the following order) please include in the email by Monday, October 2, 2020:
- Cover letter (salutation: Douglas Van Daele, MD, Executive Director, University of Iowa Physicians)
- One-page statement of career goals and objectives specifying interest in: a career in health administration, UIP administrative fellowship, and areas desired to explore during the fellowship (i.e. operations, finance, strategic planning)
- Official graduate school transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation (one professional and one academic), each sealed separately
Final application materials should be addressed to Dr. Douglas Van Daele, Executive Director, UI Physicians and Vice Dean for Clinical Affairs, Carver College of Medicine.
If applicant is not able to email documents, please mail to:
University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine/UI Physicians
451 Newton Road, 200 CMAB
Iowa City, IA 52242
Applicants must meet the required qualifications listed to be considered. Applicable background and credential checks will apply. The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preference, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates can email current fellow, Ryon Rasmussen, at email@example.com with questions.