The Loop is a site for UI Health Care faculty, staff, students, and volunteers, featuring UI Health Care news, events, feature stories, a market, common links, and more. Submit your own department's announcements, events, and photos.
Medicine Iowa is the science and research magazine aimed at physicians, other health-care professionals, researchers, and educators, with news and feature stories on research programs, educational initiatives, and patient care advances. Medicine Iowa also includes alumni news and interviews with leaders, newsmakers, and other people with a connection to the UI Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine and UI Hospitals & Clinics.
Noon News is a daily email publication for UI Health Care employees. It contains a roundup of the day's top stories, announcements, upcoming UI Health Care events, and UI research studies currently seeking participants.
Quest is a monthly e-newsletter sent to UI Health Care employees from the Office of the Chief Medical Officer. It focuses on patient safety, quality of care, and patient experience initiatives and information.
The UI Health Care annual report highlights the previous year's achievements from each of the organization's missions—education, research, and patient care—as well as financial and service record statistics for the past fiscal year. Community benefit information, news about philanthropy, and features on notable people and programs also are included in the report.
- Nursing Annual Report 2019
- Nursing Annual Report 2018
- University of Iowa Health Care 2020 Annual Report
- University of Iowa Health Care 2019 Annual Report
- University of Iowa Health Care 2018 Annual Report
- University of Iowa Health Care 2017 Annual Report
- University of Iowa Health Care 2016 Annual Report
- University of Iowa Health Care 2015 Annual Report
- University of Iowa Health Care 2014 Annual Report
- University of Iowa Heart and Vascular Center Accomplishments 2017 Report
- Nursing Annual Report 2015-16